When they realized women were using their sacks to make clothes for their children, flour mills started using flowered fabric for their sacks. The label was designed to wash out.
1939 Kansas Wheat…
holy fuck that’s the cutest marketing scheme i’ve ever heard of
'buy our flour it's going to make the nicest bread and the sweetest dress!’
yes thank you ok sold
the really shitty thing about being told that youre smart your whole entire life is that as soon as you dont understand something you just kind of completely shut down and his this big shitty crisis because maybe youre not as smart as youve always been told
- Hufflepuff. HUFF le PUFF.
- They’re mostly considered nice and peaceful.
- They live right by the kitchen.
- Their head of house teaches herbology.
- “Badger” is exactly the kind of animal a stoner would come up with.
- Slytherins obviously do cocaine.
THIS TAG OMG.
Biloela — Wild Cockatoos, Leila Jeffreys